Page 38 of 59 FirstFirst ... 282930313233343536373839404142434445464748 ... LastLast
Results 371 to 380 of 584

Thread: ' Living The Dream '

  1. #371
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    That is hilarious CCfan! It's like I always say:
    <font color=red>Chili today/Hot tamale! LMBAO!!!</font>

    You DO look marvelous NYJ! In fact if you looked any marveluser I would be at a total loss for words right about now! As it stands though, I could talk up a storm on that purrfect day of yours about just how marvelous you DO look as you go about cleaning those windows and raking those leaves and enjoying your well earned day off and all!
    I hope you have a most wonderous day too! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
    AND now I must return to w*rk [img]graemlins/thumbs_down.gif[/img]

    Have nice days one and all!
    [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img]
    Gus

  2. #372
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Hi Everyone,
    I hope you all have a Terrif 2-Fer Tuesday. The way I figure it, it's approximately 20% better than Monday just by being Tuesday and then the 2-fer aspect of it enhances the matter that much more...


    Hang on a minute...I'm becoming verklempt.. Talk amongst yourselves.. I'll give you a topic! The Holy Roman Empire was neither holy nor Roman nor an empire. Discuss!
    </font><ul type="square">[*]<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]graemlins/whatever.gif[/img]</font>[/list]<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">...Okay then, where was I? Oh yeah...it may be closer to 30% but I like to be conservative with my fuzzy math as much as possible.
    I know I will automatically feel much less out of it at noon PST today (Two-Fer Tuesday) because I will know with certainty that I am more than halfway to mid-humpday which is an undeniable milestone in my life each and every week!

    See ya later!
    [img]graemlins/sleepy.gif[/img]

  3. #373
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Believe me I had every intention of posting my Two-Fers yesterday, and would have done so if I could have but something suddenly came up. [img]wink.gif[/img]

    If, indeed, I had posted them s*ckers these are selections I would have laid on ya:

    Chuck Berry_Roll Over Beethoven
    Electric Light Orchestra_Roll Over Beethoven

    Those are them then. 'nuff said? [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img]
    More later,
    [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

  4. #374
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <center>Hump Day Fever</center>

    I've Got Humpday Fever
    Call The Doctor Real Quick
    Its Not Contagious
    But I'm Feeling Kinda Sick

    I Wanna Stay At Home
    Watch Oprah On TV
    Anyplace Other Than Work
    Is Where I wanna Be


    I Got Hump Day Fever
    There Is No Cure
    Two more Days Of Heck
    Then I'll Feel Better For Sure
    [img]graemlins/gulp.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rainbow.gif[/img]

  5. #375
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Boy....do I know what you mean by "two days of heck" or what?
    Great Humpday poem Mr. Ella!
    I'd watch Andy Of Mayberry rather than Oprah Of Chicago though. But hey, that's just me! [img]graemlins/guy.gif[/img]
    I guess it's official then? You have returned to w*rk?
    I am so sorry about that even though I'm very glad you are on the mend too! [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img] Mixed emotions again rears it's ugly head!
    Later,
    [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

  6. #376
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img] Time. Hey you all. Wusssssssssssupppppppp? Having a pre-helloween party here. All the regulars are stopping by Mesoho****, wetnwild, afternoon delite, Desire, Hot,hot,hot, S&Mvixen. Etc... [img]graemlins/girl.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/guy.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/girl.gif[/img] Ha...

  7. #377
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Wussssssssupppppppp? I'll tell you wusssssssupppppppppp! Well...whooooooooosuppppppppp anyway. MEEEEEE!
    My expertise is required at w*rk two hours early today but do I get off two hours early????? Heck NO!
    Where? I ask you, is the fairness in that?
    I'll be busier than a cow's tail in fly season too! For 10 hours straight. [img]graemlins/thumbs_down.gif[/img]
    But it is nearing weekend time so I'm just going to grin and bear it!

    Have a great pre-helloween party NYJ with Mesoho****, wetnwild, afternoon delite, Desire, Hot,hot,hot, S&Mvixen. Etc... [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

    Bye for now ya'all!
    [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

  8. #378
    Inactive Member Lancelot's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 23rd, 2002
    Posts
    456
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hey NYJ...I could go 4 a little "afternoon delight" [img]tongue.gif[/img] right about now !

    Just got back from Connecticut(Charlie C-ville) and saw 2 inches [img]redface.gif[/img] (of snow fall) and a Rock-n-Roll temp of 28 degrees [img]eek.gif[/img] !!

    TGIF Quote:

    "Know how to listen, and you will profit even
    from those who talk [img]graemlins/phone.gif[/img] badly"

  9. #379
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I know you could Lancelot [img]tongue.gif[/img] Hee, Hee.

    I'm sitting here sipping on some [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] after being out all day shopping. [img]graemlins/angel.gif[/img] I didn't spend all that much tho, a little here and a little there. Ha... And poor, poor, poor Gus~ hey soon your weekend will be here. Until then chop~chop back to work. [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img]

  10. #380
    Inactive Member charlie c's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 7th, 2002
    Posts
    1,272
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    come on nyj hardley work instead of work hard.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic